The reason why you are facing the issue of Kindle Fire Error Code 13 is corrupt video files, temporary data struck or any third party interruption. These are just a few reasons why you are facing the issue, there can be more apart from that.
We have researched and after consulting with our team we are going to provide you with this article. You will get here each little detail about the error and we assure that you will get a guaranteed solution.
We all know that Kindle is such an amazing device and even after searching the whole market you will not find the same. So chill, it just a minor error and if you will follow all the guidelines given below the issue will be resolved.
Are you ready?
Methods To Resolve Kindle Fire Error Code 13
Now, we are going to tell you a plethora of ways to solve the issue. Try them one by one and by the end of this article, you will have an error-free Kindle device.
- First, you have to remove all the unuseful data and files from your kindle device. If you don’t know how to do that then follow the steps that have been given below:
- From your Kindle device, click on the menu and then open the “quick settings”.
- From the list of icons, click on the “more” and then open the tab of “applications”.
- In the “applications” you will see the option of “installed applications”.
- You have to open “installed application” and then click on the option of “clear data”.
- Now check if you have resolved the issue of Error Code 13 Kindle Fire.
After applying the above method if the issue is still the same as before then jump to the next method.
- In this method, you have to follow a few commands and we assure you that you will end up resolving the issue. But follow them carefully so that you will not leave the space for even a little mistake.
- First, you have to click on the “installed application” from the “application” in your PC.
- Click on the “amazon video” and then select “force stop”.
- Plug out all the wires from your kindle device. Turn off the device for some time.
- Restart the device and check if the issue is solved or not.
The issue is still the same? Not an issue, We have left some more methods to apply them.
- Many times what happens is when any user updates some of the apps after that they start facing this issue. Have you also updated any of the app of the kindle device? If yes then you have to delete that update to resolve the issue of Kindle Fire Error Code 13.
- Even after applying all the steps that have been given if the issue is still in the same place then you have to factory reset the device. But before doing that, don’t forget to backup all the data.
- Connect the device with the computer system and backup the whole Kindle device data.
- After doing that, simply click on the “Home Button” first.
- Then click on “More”<” settings”<” device”.
- As soon as you will do the same, you will see the option of “restore all to factory defaults”.
After applying these steps we assure you that you will get the solution for Kindle Fire Error Code 13.
In The Last…
We just want to say that it’s very common if you face some of the issues while using the Kindle Fire. Hence, that doesn’t mean that the Kindle device is not that good.
Hence it’s your duty too to use the device in a proper manner.