Calling All Geeks!
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our site! We are now on the hunt for contributors who can write original, well-researched content for our audience. Every day we cater to thousands of tech enthusiasts who flock to our site for informative, inspirational, and unique content on everything tech-related.
As a contributor for us, you will be responsible for writing engaging, comprehensive, and data-driven content on technology that adds value to our readers every time they visit our site.
We are an expert team of writers with plenty to share, but there’s always room for more improvement. When it comes to knowledge and learning, the more contributors we have, the merrier it gets. We would love to invite industry thought leaders with hands-on experience to give our readers a feel of it. We are creating a platform for experts from different industries to share their original insights and expertise with our eager readers.
We are more than just a platform. We develop communities, and we intend to do just that with our platform for contributors. Industry experts from different backgrounds can contribute frequently and establish relationships with PR intermediaries.
You must have expert insight and authoritative knowledge about your respective fields.
You can leverage your exposure at Desnav to promote your brand besides working provided it is both relevant to our mission and done transparently. It doesn’t matter whether you are just starting your business or you already have a large corporation. Guest blogging can help benefit you in many ways –
• Exposure to targeted traffic
Our site gets a significant number of visits per month, and it is increasing steadily. You will see a substantial increase in the number of visitors redirected to your site with every guest post you make. You will get massive exposure.
• Strong Subscriber Base
A significant benefit of guest blogging is an increase in subscribers. You will notice an increase in your number of subscribers from your guest blogs than you would gain typically.
• Improved SEO and Domain Authority
Quality content gets higher ranks in Google Page. It eliminates the need for investments on SEO tactics or buying multiple links on your part to rank on Google search engine.
• Improved Online Authority
Online marketing is all about authority. You need more than kick-ass content to convert your audience into paying customers or loyal subscribers if they don’t trust your brand. By contributing to our site, you will get the chance to prove your credibility as a source of authority information.
Let’s be clear here. We don’t settle for ‘good enough.’ Guest blogging with us will require hard work on your part. We want nothing but the best content from you, and we are here to help you all the way through. Once you are accepted, our team will be there to share our feedback, and we may even ask for revisions if necessary.
Recognition. Opportunities. Besides our readers, thousands of peers visit our site, and that means potential clients, publishers, and employers. It increases your chance of getting noticed. As a contributor, our exceptional platform will also give you ample opportunities to learn more by communicating experiences and ideas.
Contribute When You Like
As our guest contributor, you’re your boss. You contribute at your convenience, at your time.
Email us your pitch, a partial draft, or a rough draft giving us a glimpse of what you want to contribute to our site and why our readers will like it. Remember to provide us with an outline of your article. We only accept 100% original content that is not published elsewhere.
It is our goal to put on our blog only content that our readers can relate to, so the most important things we look for in content are originality, quality, credibility, and authenticity.
Our readers already know the basics of B2B tech. Our goal is to provide them with fruitful and updated information that adds value to their visit every time.
Keep your content professional, yet engaging – a voice that is interesting, bold, and human.
Consider These When Writing For US:
• We always make sure our blog posts are an authentic analysis and reporting of the subject matter. We highly encourage clear arguments or a thesis over a list of essential tips.
• If you are guest posting in any of our blog sections, you must have a word limit of 600-800 words while feature articles must have a word count of 1200+. If you have original writing, pitch your ideas to our Editor first.
• When sending us your complete article, make sure it is in word format. We do not accept PDF.
• You can use hyperlinks to acknowledge credible and relevant resources.
• Every day we receive a large number of submissions, and so our team will get back to you only if we like your draft and have decided to publish your content with us. If we don’t get back to you within 10 days, you can submit your content elsewhere.
• Remember, our readers consist of tech enthusiasts, information architects, digital marketers and SEO experts.
You can send us your pitch or completed article for consideration to rayjamesjakes (@) gmail.com
Once you have submitted successfully, this is what happens.
• All submissions are reviewed by our Editor to see whether your content complies with our guidelines.
• Once you have addressed our comments, you can send us back the draft. We will review it for one last time and then notify you if we will accept it or not.
Once your article is ready to launch, we will inform you of the date for publication.